[vlc] Re: VLC media player 0.8.6c release

kenneth krabat krabat at menneske.dk
Mon Jun 18 00:29:04 CEST 2007

Thank you for keeping the fixes coming.

But, I still have an usolved problem

Max os x.4.8, Pismo G4 upgrade card, 550 Mhz, 1GB RAM

VLC crashes, if I close the movie window by the red corner button

movie window vanishes, but sound stays on, if I click the "deminish
from full screen" botton in the in-window control bar

and trying to get it back, crashes vlc

end result= by re-start "cannot create audio pipe-line", and machine
has to re-start.

NEW thing, from today with C-version, maybe movie specific (sticky
fingers of time), but after crash and re-start, sound would not play
unless it was from the beginning of movie - not from any number of
minutes or second in.

thanks,