[vlc] Re: open in fullscreen

Fabien Tafelmacher fabien at nvp.ch
Mon Jun 18 17:01:25 CEST 2007

yeah, I saw that in the "preference" menu. The thing is, to access this, you need the player to be open.

1) open the player
2) Ctrl+F to launch the fullscreen mode

What I'm searching for is to :

1) open the player in fullscreen mode
2) ... that's all, folks :)

I saw some RPN functions and marcos (depreciated, it seems), but nothing here can do the auto-fullscreen...

Have an idea ?