[vlc] please help;need info for software to cut VLC(mpeg)videostreams from TV advertiding!

Rudolf Praher sen rudolf.praher at telering.at
Tue Mar 6 15:32:11 CET 2007

Rudolf Praher sen.
Duererstrasse 29
A-2231 Strasshof
Austria

Ladies and Gentleman,dear experts!

I use an Zapmaster ARC Sat PVR 80 CI sat Receiver and transfer VLC mpeg files via laptop.
I want to cut out from this VLC mpeg videostreams the advetising-part for privat use, but i cannot found any software wich do this job.
I tested app. 10 software-packages but not any software can handle this VLC mpeg files!

I hope somebody can help me and can give me an answer to my mailbox

Many thanks in advance
with best regards
Rudolf Praher sen.