[vlc] Re: vlc stop when playing H.264 RTP stream

jogging song joggingsong at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:44:23 CET 2007

Hi, Araceli
      I have written a program that send H.264 RTP packet stream to a
IP/Ports. Vlc on a pc with the IP as a client reads a SDP file first and
then receive h.264 RTP stream from the port where H.264 RTP packets been
sent to.
Then I find:
vlc 0.8.5 can work well But vlc 0.8.6 stops after printing
packetizer_h264 debug: found NAL_SPS
packetizer_h264 debug: found NAL_PPS .

Further, I find vlc 0.8.5 can't play vidoe files, such avi files and
H.264AnnexB file with extension file name *.264, but vlc
0.8.6 is fine.

Best Regards
Jogging