[vlc] Re: [vlc]cannot open files with vlc-snapshot-20070425

Alex Vazquez alexvazquezfente at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:31:10 CEST 2007

> Hi,
>
> I've just compiled the 20070430 snapshot and it seems to work. How
> about you?
>
> --
>
> Greetings,
>
> Berke Viktor

I have just tried downloading the current svn version and i got the same
error, so i guess its not the same issue as yours.

The error triggers when browsing the file to open, with both skins2 and
wxwidgets interface. Vlc crashes and only this info is printed on console:

signal -1210756172 received, terminating vlc - do it again in case it gets
stuckuser insisted too much, dying badly

The number seems random to me although it always begins with -1210...

Hope someone knows the solution ...

--
Alejandro Vazquez Fente