[vlc] Where are he vlc_entry__$(module) terminated symbols located ?

ml at blas.net ml at blas.net
Tue May 22 14:28:38 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'm desesperated to find out in which dynamic library the terminated vlc_entry__$(module name) are located.
For example vlc_entry__theora, vlc_entry__live555, vlc_entry__memcpymmx and so on.
No problem with vlc_entry__0_9_0 but compiling vlc 0.9.0 svn doesn't yield any library that could provide these symbols that didn't exist in 0.8.6.
Of course they are not to be looked for in the native library like libtheora.so, liblive, etc.
These symbols are specific to the vlc environment. I browsed the archive and nobody seems to be affected by that.

** So how to generate the libraries that provide these symbols ? **
Thank you,

db