[vlc] Support Request - 100707 at 10:02

Benjamin Kidwell Lein benj at media-engine.com
Wed Nov 7 19:07:03 CET 2007

Greetings and thanks in advance-

No comments specific to this issue on the wiki, so I thought I'd drop a line
here-

0.8.6c crashes when attempting to play a standard mpeg2 PS.

Issue is new since move to 10.5 / Leopard. Files that played without issue
previously (10.4), now crash with a kernel protection fault.

Log enclosed. Many thanks in advance...

-BKL

|  Benjamin Kidwell Lein
|  benj at media-engine.com
|  Associates in Media Engineering
|  www.media-engine.com
|  +213.407.9001 vox
|  +323.256.6859 fax

Confidential, unpublished property of The Associates In Media Engineering.
Do not duplicate or distribute. Use and distribution limited solely to
authorized personnel.

© Copyright 2007 by The Associates In Media Engineering

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information. This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity of whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete from your files if you
are not the intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance.