[vlc] Video Looping

Max Lynch max_lynch at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 7 01:28:54 CEST 2007

I see now, thanks.
Personally I wish there was a feature to just always loop the current video.  I don't like dealing with playlists.  Or am I just alone on this one?

-max

Pedro Tumusok <pedro.tumusok at gmail.com> wrote:

On 9/27/07, Max Lynch <max_lynch at sbcglobal.net> wrote: Why doesn't VLC have simple video looping built into the GUI?  There should be an option to play the video again once it has finished without having to hit play again.

I'm sure this has been brought up, but it really needs to be added.

Please CC me.

View -> playlist should have some icons to click to enable repeat.

--
Best regards / Mvh
Jan Pedro Tumusok

"The essence of pleasure is spontaneity." - Germaine Greer