[vlc] Playlist Shortcut (Ctrl-P) does not function!

Digital Factor tdf.webmaster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 23:15:15 CEST 2007

Hi All,

as this is my very first post/e-mail to the vlc e-mail subscription, I hope
I am doing this right! :)

I am having some a particular problem with VLC 0.8.6. When I want to access
the Playlist using the default shortcut [Ctrl-P] (when I mean default, I
mean there is no option under Hotkeys to change it), it does not work. To
try out a theory, I uninstalled VLC 0.8.6 and installed 0.8.2 instead - and
the shortcut works perfectly.

I first noticed the problem when I used 0.8.4, and was hoping that someone
else had noticed to problem, so it may be removed in the latest release.
Unfortunately, this hasn't happened. :(

I am the only one having this problem, or is there someone else out there,
too??

By the way I am using Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2.

Many thanks in advance!

-A. Fullhauser