[vlc] SPDIF audio output is skipping

Jean-Baptiste DROSS jb.dross at gmx.net
Tue Oct 30 20:45:35 CET 2007

I don't understand what you are trying to say. I haven't found any mention to SPDIF in any of the guide, if that is your question. And no I haven't done anything with dshow. I don't understand your point about my hardware, everything is working fine when I an not using spdif, and other apps have no issue with my harware *and* spdif, so IO really don't think there is a hardware issue here.

I dumped the message logs, however, but this is not very useful to me. Only thing noticeable is the "audio output is too slow (590175), trashing 32000us"

Anything else I can check/do ? If needed I can compile the source and inquire myself, but I do need some guidance as I haven't look yet at the code and don't expect it to be simple

Cheers
JB

-------- Original-Nachricht --------