[vlc] lldiv and Wince

Rémi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Tue Sep 11 15:38:48 CEST 2007

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:28:52 +0200, Pierre ROULLET <pierre.roullet at st.com>
wrote:
> we are trying to compile the last version of VLC for wince
> and we are facing some problem concerning lldiv
>
> I think this function is not natively supported and shall be like
> beos emulated or I'm wrong ?

lldiv() can only be "native" on a 64-bits architecture really.

It's more of a toolchain age issue. If it does not have lldiv()
even though that's been in the baseline C standard for years,
your toolchain is most likely too old to build VLC anyhow
(and will fail with large parts of the "contrib" as well).

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/