[vlc] Name of ogg stream disappears in XSPF playlist

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at gmx.de
Sun Apr 13 13:54:15 CEST 2008

Hello,

VLC MP 0.8.6f on Mac OS X 10.4.11 (with all patches installed).

When I open the ogg vorbis livestream of CBC Radio 2 on
<http://vorbis.nm.cbc.ca:80/cbcr2-toronto.ogg> from my XSPF playlist the
station name disappears from the list as it is displayed in VLC. A blank
remains. I can still stop streaming and restart it by re-clicking on the
void displayed there now.

This only happens with ogg streams, other formats are not affected, so
it looks like a bug. I would be grateful if you please could have a look
into this issue.

Regards,
Juergen.