[vlc] Permission request from "Mac Fan" Magazine in Japan

MacFan2(Ayako Miyazaki) ayako.miyazaki at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 18:52:16 CEST 2008

Permission request from "Mac Fan" Magazine in Japan
Dear Author, VideoLAN

This is Mainichi Communications., Ltd, a publisher in Japan.
Now we are working on a Macintosh magazine called "Mac Fan", published
every month from Mainichi Communications Ltd.

And in on our next issue of extra edition September 29th, we intend to
attach a DVD-ROM, which contains Online Softwares.

So, we would like to include the following software in the DVD-ROM
with your permission.

  - SOFT TITLE... VLC 0.8.6i
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html
  - Author... VideoLAN
  - URL... http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

So could you please give us permission for redistribution on DVD-ROM,
as soon as possible?

We have high respect for your software, and we would like to offer our
readers an opportunity to use or try your software.
In the printed section, we will include how-to get started with your
software.

If you have any questions in this matter, please do not hesitate to
contact us at macfan2 at obscure.co.jp

We appreciate your cooperation with us, and  are looking forward to
hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Ayako MIYAZAKI <macfan2 at obscure.co.jp>
Editor, Obscure inc. (Editorial House)