[vlc] FEATURE REQUEST VLC MEDIA PLAYER URGENT!!

Philip Sempers chronic8000 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 19:33:01 CET 2008

Hi,

Will you put a feature in to VLC Media Player please, whenever i play video
on my laptop it plays in 4:3 resolution and I have a widesceen laptop so I
have to go to Video > Aspect Ratio > 16:10 resolution for the video to
display full screen on the internal laptop screen. Can you make this
selectable permanantly so all videos play at this resolution by default? If
so this would make my life so much easier.

Many thanks and VLC Media Player rocks!!!

I know of no other media player that plays as many formats!

Phil Sempers
chronic8000 at gmail.com