[vlc] Videolan player

Anthony perecca13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 19:36:09 CET 2008

hello Gary,
 i think i may have made a mistake. i am not very computer literate and i am having
trouble with the player myself and i was going crazy trying to find someone out
there that could answer my question. i thought i had to sign up to the mailing list
to do so but i guess it means sign up if you know what your doing? I didn't want you
to think you may get a good answer back and be waiting for me. i better figure out
how to get off the list. You don't happen to know a tech support address to write to
in order to find out why mine will not play my DVDs? I just downloaded it myself.
 take care,
anthony