[vlc] PROGRAMMING VIDEO LAN

Gelio Ramos correo at gelioramos.com
Fri Jan 11 05:56:00 CET 2008

January 10, 2008

Dear friends:

            This is Gelio Ramos from San Francisco, California.

            I would like to ask someone about your software.

            First of all, I think it is a great tool and I have been working
with your software to understand its usage.

            Now, in reference to the "Play List", I would like to know if
you could program to schedule a Play List for local broadcasting (video
being stored in hard drive) and show it at a certain time.

            Can you also program to broadcast different "Play List" ?

            Please advice

            Gelio T Ramos

         (415) 440-4475 - Fax (415) 440-6601

mail at gelioramos.com * correo at gelioramos.com