[vlc] Changing the played audio track "on the fly" via http interface

Olivier DJIAN odjosc at free.fr
Wed Jan 16 23:18:18 CET 2008

Hi to all,

I wrote some code (actually rpn-designed vlc/html pages) to drive vlc thru his
http interface. All is fine and now I'd like to add the possibility to change
the playbacked audio track 'on the fly' (e.g. not using the VLC ui).

Otherwise said, I need to add some rpn stuff in my vlc/html pages to simulate
the audio track selection (e.g. via Audio->Track->0..3 in vlc player
interface or --audio-track option when launching vlc player).

I searched the doc (specially Appendix B) to find a way but didn't succeed.
Could someone tell me how to achieve this ?
Thanks in advance.

Olivier.