[vlc] More than one movie: browser plugin crashes on leaving page

Justus-bulk at Piater.name Justus-bulk at Piater.name
Mon Jan 28 16:16:15 CET 2008

Hi,

When leaving a Web page
(http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~piater/test/vlc.html) containing two
movies displayed by separate instances of the VLC browser plugin,
Firefox crashes on leaving the page (Firefox 2.0.0.11, VLC plugin
0.8.6c under Debian testing). I have found an old ticket pointing out
a possible cause (http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/686). Are there
any news on this?  I need this functionality for my
presentations... I'd be more than happy to help out by giving more
information and testing snapshot builds.

Thanks,
Justus