[vlc] VLC Sugestion

Adam Watts sts_techboy at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:12:58 CEST 2008

Hi there, Firstly, I would like to thank you for producing the ULTIMATE player! VLC is the only trouble free player I have found, and I am very satisfied with it.
I download many TV programs,
such as CSI, Lost, Heroes ect, (many times they just have episode numbers for a title) and sometimes I may not watch them for a few days. When I come
back to them, I need to load several episodes and flick through them untill I find the episode I am up to. would it be possible to add a "history" section to the player?
I recomend looking at Creative's media player, as that has one, and it is very good, though the player is not that brilliant! the good thing about that players history
function is that you can remove items from the history, and leave others there (I.E remove the history for films, and just leave TV episode history) much the same
as internet explorers history function. This is the only thing needed to turn VLC into the ONLY media player you need. again, thank you for producing such an awesome program.
Regards
Adam Watts