[vlc] VLC availability for mobile phones

Pavlin Simeonov Pavlin.G.Simeonov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:45:31 CEST 2008

  Hello,
  I just explored your website, but unfortunately I couldn't find a
downloadable version of the VLC Player, applicable for handsets. Does
such modification exist in fact? I bought Nokia N95 8 GB a few days
ago and would very much like to have VLC Player in order to be able to
watch not only mp4 and 3gp movies/clips (and divx, too), but avi, wmv,
mpg and rmvb as well on my mobile phone.
  Waiting for your reply,
  Regards,
  Pavlin