[vlc] [videolan] Porting complete VLC source code with all dependecy library on to Eclipse IDE c/c++

Vikas Srivastava vikas.srivastava at sasken.com
Tue Jul 29 10:55:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks, I have tried but, not able to do this.

Can you pls help by sending Step by step process, would be great help.

Thanks & Regards

Vikas Srivastava | Lead Engineer | Group : CTO (Corporate - R & D) | Sasken Communication Technologies Limited | Bagmane Parin Building, Bagmane Tech Park, Sy. No. 65/2, Byrasandra Village , C V Raman Nagar, Bangalore - 560 093, INDIA | (O) +91 - 80 - 6700 1000, Ext - 2917   (F) +91 - 80 - 67001329 (M) +91 - 93 41 33 77 42 | Email: vikas.srivastava at sasken.com | URL: www.sasken.com