[vlc] Bug report for closing VLC when song is playing

-- Nicholas nichalp at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 18:52:33 CEST 2008

I have a bug report to file. I hope this is the place to file a bug.I got an error that Trac was closed or something.

Nature of Bug: Song keeps playing in the background if the Close button (X) is clicked.
If a new VLC session is invoked, the old playlist does not show up, so one cannot shut down the song.

OS: Linux
VLC version: 0.8.6e Janus (wxWidgets interface)

Regards,
--Nicholas

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/