[vlc] VLC bookmarks

Adrian Lee dark_musashi81 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 08:34:06 CEST 2008

Hi everyone. I would like to understand more on VLC bookmarking. Hope someone will be kind enough to guide me on this.. I've explored the bookmarking option on vlc. But it wasn't what I've expected it to be.

I'm currently trying to run the bookmarking option on vlc as the following:

User watched a movie on vlc and creates a bookmark on it and close the VLC player.
He can return to watch the movie from the bookmark that he've created later.

I'm running vlc 0.8.6a on Fedora core 6. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Adrian Lee