[vlc] H.264 stream from encoder

Robert-Jan Neijland robert.jan.neijland at gmail.com
Sat May 24 19:27:29 CEST 2008

Hi there,
First of all I want to thank you for this great program! It works very nice,
I recommend it to everyone!
But now I have a little problem. We have a professional IP Encoder from
Tandberg which can encode MPEG-2 and also H.264 (MPEG-4) streams on various
bitrates and settings.
But we might have something wrong because we can't open the stream with VLC,
MPEG-2 works fine but H.264 doesn't work. First of all it gives you a
very strange picture and then it crashes. I've included the message file, so
maybe you would have a look to see what is wrong.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Robert-Jan Neijland (from The Netherlands)