[vlc] H.264 stream from encoder

Darius darius at comore.de
Mon May 26 19:39:10 CEST 2008

Hello @all,

the same problems do we have with harmonic 5400 encoder streams. Vlc 0.8.6
is not working anymore (harmonic encoder 5000 and the same streams -
everything OK vlc-08.6 or vlc-0.9.0). We have tested 0.9.0 vlc version: the
audio is ok but video picture by movings in the picture - macroblocking like
artefacts.
Is  it a known problem?

Best regards,

friend