[vlc] VLC with DIRECTFB; missing directfb.h

Iuri Diniz iuri at digizap.com.br
Tue May 27 16:34:16 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 09:04 +0800, Darren Di Cera wrote:
> Yes, I believe they were made by you. This link points to them;
> http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/845
>
> Also I am not sure if I was clean, I am still having the missing
> directfb.h
> problem even after applying the patch.

Seems the patchs was already applied. (I missed it)

I will test your issue, but could you send me some information about
paths on your system?

- Location of DirectFB instalation

Does the problem occurs only on make install?

could you test patch this before:
http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/2008-May/043764.html

---
Iuri Diniz
ArgoHost.net

Pense argohost e ganhe uma passagem para a Am'erica do Sul:
http://www.penseargohost.net

Q: What do agnostic, insomniac dyslexics do at night?