[vlc] software update

Jay Arbeau cashjamese at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 4 09:50:11 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I just downloaded the newest version of the vlc media player and I cannot get it to install for some reason....I keep getting pop up warnings saying "cannot write file to...."

Should I try uninstalling the older version and try again or shouldnt the installer just overwrite the older to newer.

I really like this media player and hope that I can update to the newer version soon.

Thank you,

Jay