[vlc] Problem toggling fullscreen

John Oliver joliver at john-oliver.net
Sat Oct 4 23:47:15 CEST 2008

I just went from VLC 0.8.6f to 0.9.2  With the older version, I could
toggle fullscreen mode with my StreamZap remote.  In the remote
software, it identified that keypress as Alt+Enter  This no longer works
with 0.9.2  I went into the Preferences and saw that the default for
fullscreen was "f"  I tried to change it to Alt+Enter, but VLC
identifies Enter as "Unset", and the toggle still doesn't work.