[vlc] Problem toggling fullscreen

John Oliver joliver at john-oliver.net
Sun Oct 5 19:27:15 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 05, 2008 at 02:33:39AM -0700, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 02:47:15PM -0700, John Oliver wrote :
> > I just went from VLC 0.8.6f to 0.9.2  With the older version, I could
> > toggle fullscreen mode with my StreamZap remote.  In the remote
> > software, it identified that keypress as Alt+Enter  This no longer works
> > with 0.9.2  I went into the Preferences and saw that the default for
> > fullscreen was "f"  I tried to change it to Alt+Enter, but VLC
> > identifies Enter as "Unset", and the toggle still doesn't work.
> Fixed in 0.9.4

Awesome!

Any idea when 0.9.4 will be available for Windows?  0.9.2 is the latest
according to the download page.  I saw something about a "lack of
maintainers" for Windows packages... what is required for someone to be
able to build Windows binaries / installers?  I might be able to fake my
way through it.  If not, there's a group at my current work that builds
a video player for Windows, and I know they use VLC for some stuff... I
might be able to get them to devote some resources to keeping VLC going,
since it's a useful tool for us.