[vlc] JVLC event support

Javier Gálvez Guerrero javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 09:45:24 CEST 2008

Any feedback for these JVLC events support? I've been playing with media
player's events and they seem the root of all playlists problems, aren't
they? It seems a matter of "connection" between libvlc and JNA used in JVLC,
but I'm not sure about it as I am not a guru programmer =).

Any foreseen future work on this?

Regards,
Javi