[vlc] error:cannot load module libmpeg2 (libmpeg2.so.0:, cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

roro vlc_roro at foxmail.com
Fri Oct 10 03:27:28 CEST 2008

Hi,
Great,  I have loaded the libmpeg2 module now.
And  as you said, I didnot install libmpeg2 on my device before, which only libmpeg2_plugin module installed.

Thanks a lot,
Regards
roro

9 Oct 2008 Xtophe <xtophe at videolan.org>:

Is libmpeg2 installed on the device where you run vlc ?
If yes you need to check your /etc/ld.so.conf and rerun ldconfig