[vlc] Question about old version of VLC player

Anja Schulz Schulz.Anja at gmx.de
Mon Oct 13 01:38:41 CEST 2008

Hello,

I just downloaded and installed VLC player and noticed that it doesn't support the audio codec mp4a anymore. I know that VLC player used to support that codec though because I used to watch my NSV videos with it and I never had any audio problems. Unfortunately, I didn't save that old version of VLC player on my computer and that's why I'd like to ask you, could you please send me an old version of VLC player, one that supports the audio codec mp4a, or tell me where I can download it?

That would be awesome and I'd really appreciate it! Thank you so much for your help! :)

Best regards,

Anja