[vlc] Continuous Playlist

Marika Ludmann marika.ludmann at zeraxis.com
Wed Oct 29 13:05:04 CET 2008

I am new to this... so does output module means the actual VLC player. Are you saying that the actually VLC player does not close and open after each item in the playlist?

Yes, if I look at it again, I notice that it doesn't actually close, just goes back to the original size and then opens up again. By original size I mean the default size. If I open VLC without a playlist or any input, it opens in a very small size. When the playlist is played, it reverts to this size.

All my items on the playlist are different types and sizes. That's why I provided the --fullscreen argument.

Maybe if I can by default change the skin or set the default starting size ... I could achieve this?

Marika