[vlc] VLC Player

Jennifer Maurach jennifer-maurach at gmx.de
Wed Oct 29 00:26:21 CET 2008

Hello.
Recently I wanted to download the vlc-player, which is offered free of
charge with you, in the internet. Unfortunately I encountered thereby a
side which your program for a subscription for approximately 100 euros
offered. I tell you that, because I consider it unfair that this side
makes as much money with programs, which did not develop it. The site of
which I speak is called: www.mega-downloads.net
Allegedly stands on the main side somewhat from a subscription, with the
linking over googles stands of it however nothing more.

I apologize for my bad english but I hope I could help you.

Greetings