[vlc] VLC 0.8.6 end of support

Rémi Duraffort ivoire at via.ecp.fr
Mon Sep 1 20:13:48 CEST 2008

> I was not complaining, quite the opposite I rather appreciate
> everyone's effort. I would love to learn to program and contribute,
> really I would, and maybe when I finish my current degree I will.
If you want to contribute that's possible also possible without
programming knowledge.
For example we need some help to translate VLC, you can contribute by
translating VLC into the langages you know or to check all string
presents in VLC an correct the english spelling.

That's just an example but their is plenty of work if you want to help.

--
ivoire | Rémi Duraffort