[vlc] Pause VLC

Brook Lin gnu.fans at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 01:17:39 CEST 2008

Thanks Neil, your information is VERY helpful. Now I can control the VLC by
command. Such as, play it for 5 seconds then pause for 5 seconds, then play
again, etc. However, I want to change it like this, play it for 5 seconds
then pause for 1 seconds, continue to play again for 5 seconds then pause 1
second, etc. Could you or anyone give me some clue?

Thanks,
Brook