[vlc] VLC 0.8.6 end of support

Keith Kyzivat kkyzivat at tripleplayint.com
Fri Sep 5 20:46:47 CEST 2008

You can find some binaries in the nightly builds:
http://nightlies.videolan.org/

The official release binaries that would be put on the front page have not
been released yet,
however, since 0.9.x is in bugfix mode (feature freeze, and most bugs
quashed I believe), you'll find that the 0.9.x binaries present on that page
should be pretty stable.

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 7:49 AM, Peter Kaiser <pete at resiak.org> wrote:

> Has 0.9 been released as binaries, or only as source?  The earlier writer
> is quite correct that the binaries download page is still only for 0.8.6i.
>
> Pete

Keith Kyzivat

SIPez LLC.
SIP VoIP, IM and Presence Consulting