[vlc] VLC 0.9 Mozilla plugin

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Mon Sep 15 15:13:51 CEST 2008

Using --enable-mozilla (implicitly or not) enable mozilla plugin
compilation if firefox development headers are found. You can see if it
was found in ./configure outputs:
 - it should print ".. yes" for one of mozilla header packages
 - the last table should list "mozilla" as plugins iirc

For my own, I use debian and libxul-dev package to get those headers,
then I add --with-mozilla-sdk-path=/usr/lib/xulrunner/sdk to configure.

_Anthony