[vlc] VLC 092 and window sizing problem...

LA Licata lalicata at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Sep 15 12:06:38 CEST 2008

Thank you for version 092

Using a Mac powerbook G4 running system 10.4.11, all software up to
date.

When using version 086x, if I dropped a folder containing let's say 4
videos (avi, wmv etc),  on to the controller's window, the first one
would play and if I doubled the size of the playing video screen, the
following 3 videos would be played at the now doubled size.

With this version, the videos revert back to normal size.

Can you fix that?

Or, can you provide a preference that allows me to select "double"
size as my default size?

Thanks for listening

Lee A. Licata