[vlc] How to control mozilla plugin 0.9.2?

anthony loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Sat Sep 20 00:00:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

You can control the mozilla plugin with JavaScript. Its API (same as for
ActiveX) is described on videolan wiki:
http://wiki.videolan.org/Documentation:Play_HowTo/Advanced_Use_of_VLC

If you want to add control buttons, maybe an existing work will be just
fine for your needs : www.revolunet.com (see VLCcontrol)

NB: in fullscreen, many hotkeys exists. Maybe key 's' can do the stop.
Anthony