[vlc] partnership with VideoLAN

Jonathan Low Jonathan at agoodcause.com
Tue Sep 23 13:37:40 CEST 2008

To the Business Development manager at VideoLAN,

I'm contacting you as the CEO aGoodCause  - www.agoodcause.com
<http://www.agoodcause.com>

We're the largets shopping site in Scandinavia with more than 500.000
unique visitors each week, and we're currently active in 8 markets. We
work closely with the world's leading charity organizations such as Red
Cross, Save the Children, Amnesty International etc. And with 5000
acknowledged online brandstores - e.g. Amazon, eBay and Tesco .

The shopping is done through our small charity software, AidMaker, which
has been installed by millions of users already and is completely free,
anonymous and safe to use (approved by Bitdefender, Kaspersky and
others).

Strategic partnership with you
What I want to discuss with you is distributing our charity shopping
software to all your private users - starting in Europe and the United
States. This will give you 3 obvious benefits:

- Attractive revenue share model. You get an estimated revenue share
income of 30 EURO per year
- Positive press coverage. Tell the world about your charitable
initiative
- Positive storytelling to your users. Let them know that you're a
socially responsible company.

In this way you increase your income on your current user database AND
build up loyalty and preference for your brand. Our current strategic
partners include MySpace, Kaspersky, Download.com, Packard Bell and
others.

I hope that you'll find this proposal interesting and look forward to
hearing from you. I've enclosed some further info about us and our
unique charity plugin (AidMaker) as a powerpoint...   I suggest that we
setup a telephone or personal meeting with you to discuss, how we move
on from here...

Best regards

Jonathan Low

co-founder

ENGODSAG.DK
Egsagervej 8-10
8230 Aabyhoj
Denmark.

Tlf.: +45 70 277 378
Direct: +45 86 767 378
Mobile: +45 60 800 800
Fax: +45 86 767 379

Mail: jonathan at engodsag.dk <mailto:jonathan at engodsag.dk>
Site: www <http://www.agoodcause.com> .agoodcause.com

Want to do some serious networking? Visit my LinkedIn profile here:
http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1018510
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1018510>

Contact me on MSN Messenger through: post at jonathanloew.dk
<mailto:post at jonathanloew.dk>