[vlc] Prob with VLC 0.9.9/Mac

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Mon Apr 6 08:53:40 CEST 2009

Hi!
Another problem wich i did not realize was to use this new version as a
blind people.
What in the world have you dan to it and why?
Vlc is a good player and probably the only who has a built-in recording
feature.
This is no lamentation just a frustrated blind guy who tries to use a good
player.
But it seems like the accessibility features isn't so important ny longer
for the vlc team.
/Anders.