[vlc] Prob with VLC 0.9.9/Mac

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:38:58 CEST 2009

Hello Jürgen,

I've reproduced your problems with the playlist files you provided.
These issues are fixed in our upcoming major release VLC 1.0. In VLC
0.9.9, a work-around for your problem is to use the m3u playlist
format instead of xspf (no actual idea why, though). As this issue is
fixed in the development branch and quite difficult to track down in
the stable branch, I probably won't fix it for it, as VLC 1.0 will be
released within the next 2 months (that's what I hope...).

Please feel absolutely free to provide additional reports. VLC
development lives from such valuable and well explained reports!

Best regards,

Felix

--
VideoLAN