[vlc] Video looping

Mutua, Peter HKE Peter.Mutua at heidelberg.com
Thu Apr 16 15:50:35 CEST 2009

Hi ,
I hope you are keeping ok.
I have VLC media player 0.98a .
I was wondering what I can do to plays a video continuously i.e. if the video reaches the end it automatically starts from the beginning over and over

Regards

Peter Mutua
I. T. Co-ordinator
Heidelberg East Africa Ltd.
Heidelberg House,
Mombasa Road,
P. O. Box 72101-00200
Nairobi,
Kenya.
Phone: +254 (20) 605 757 to 60
Fax:     +254 (20) 605 932
Email    : peter.mutua at heidelberg.com<mailto:mutua at ke.heidelberg.com>
Website: www.ke.heidelberg.com<http://www.ke.heidelberg.com>

Directors: Wolfgang Roth (Chairman), Frank Schmucker

[cid:image003.jpg at 01C9BEB3.76BF1EF0]

Confidentiality note:
The information in this email and any attachment may contain confidential and proprietary information of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG and/or its affiliates and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited and may cause liability. In case you have received this message due to an error in transmission, we kindly ask you to notify the sender immediately and to delete this email and any attachment from your system.