[vlc] Important issue during full screen mode..

Mihir Shah shahmihir_999 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:51:13 CEST 2009

Dear Sir,

I kindly request you to help me with the following.

In full screen mode, while watching a video, I kept my mouse left button pressed for a few seconds over the play/pause option in complete full screen mode.. Now those controls have stopped appearing in full screen mode completely.. i tried to restore settings and tried to go to preferences and do something, but did not work.. i kindly request you to tell me, how can i get the controls to be seen when i play video in entire full screen..

Thank you very much for your help..

Thank you sir..

Sincerely,

Mihir Shah.