[vlc] VLC idea

Hpar Hpar hparefer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 17:54:18 CEST 2009

do you think it is possible you could add memory to VLC and have the option to turn it on and off?
what I mean is, every time I want to listen to internet radio I have to copy the link in a text file and then save it so any time I want to listen to a specific stream I have to copy and paste it back into VLC.  if VLC had a memory option like windows media player (just so you know I dont use windows media player) it would eliminate that whole process of opening up a text document, copying the link, and then pasting it into VLC.  it is a pain to do it the way I do it now.
thank you and congratulations on a fine freeware program!