[vlc] VLC question

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Wed Apr 22 14:40:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

VLC can transcode and can stream to a file, but maybe it is not so easy
to use (try to follow Media>Convert menu).

I never try to target a .mp3 file, and I always use command line
interface. You can have more informations about this feature here:

- http://wiki.videolan.org/Documentation:Streaming_HowTo
- http://wiki.videolan.org/Mp3
- http://wiki.videolan.org/Terminal (--no-video --no-sout-video maybe)

regards,