[vlc] simple idea ! for VLC

Christian Mueller ilovesinai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:35:53 CEST 2009

Hi,i am a fan of your software since several years.
especialy i like the minimal view and always show on top.

I am a coder so always when I code I can look some video
at the same time.

But also always I have the problem when I need to move in the
desktop area where the player is, i have to move the player.

Now I got a simple Idea and if you can develop that, I would
be very happy, just think about.

What do you say if you could activate borderless and always
on top and just when you move with your mouse over the
video window it disapear till the mouse is again out of
the player area.

I would really love that feature.

all the best
chris

--
Christian Mueller
Str. Rucar 17

- We do not see the things as they are, we see them as we are.