[vlc] applying optional skins

Len Sinclair len.sinclair at rogers.com
Mon Aug 3 17:32:10 CEST 2009

How do you put on a optional skin from the website, I have tried everything
and I can not get the skin to change without errors popping up, I have
downloaded all of them and tried to apply the one I want-not working, I have
vista home premium, I have gone to your website and followed the directions
which are not 100% clear on how to do it, the skin I want is heaven the
better blissta,  please advise asap,

Thankyou, your time is greatly appreciated,

Len Sinclair,    your website was recommended to me by several friends