[vlc] Capturing event on vlcwidget

Sajith VK sajithvk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:15:35 CEST 2009

Dear all,
We are developping a py-gtk application on which vlc is embedded
using MediaControl api. It is working great, but from the moment
i call set_visual of media control I am not able to get the events
on the widget in which vlc is rendering. VLC is handling the events
on that widget directly, (if I double click vlc is switching to fullscreen
mode).

But I need to handle the events on that widget in my application.
Please suggest me how this can be done.

Thanks in advance...

Sajith VK
Change the rules, or the rules will change you :Kumaranasan